Brodin Pavilion Sunday Event Staff
|Department||Conference and Event Services|
|Time Commitment||Sundays from 1:00pm - 2:30pm|
The Brodin Pavilion Sunday Event Staff is responsible for tearing down and putting away the protective floor covering after churches use the carpet on Sunday mornings. The event staff will be responsible for rolling up and storing the protective carpet, as well as operating the carpet machine roller.
This is a part-time position. Staff will work 60 to 90 minutes on Sundays but will be guaranteed a 4-hour minimum each Sunday worked.
- Spot Clean/vacuum the Brodin Pavilion protective carpet.
- Operate the carpet machine roller.
- Roll up carpet and Velcro connectors.
- Move and store carpet, machine roller, and other tools
- Must be a current student at Northwest University.
- Must provide exceptional customer service.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Demonstrate commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination.
- Ability to communicate effectively, get along well with co-workers, and deal effectively and professionally with colleagues.
- Able to walk up and down stairs and lift at least 40 pounds.
The functions are usually performed while standing, but may involve some amount of time sitting, stooping, kneeling, bending, crouching, lifting, walking, carrying, reaching, stretching, climbing, perform repetitive motions of the hands or wrists and other movements. The abilities of seeing, hearing, and speaking are also required.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the spiritual, moral, and ethical standards of Northwest University, as outlined in the Employee Manual.