|Department||Office of the President|
|Reports To||Campaign Director|
|Time Commitment||Monday-Friday, 2pm-5pm. May require some evening and weekends for campaign related events.|
The Student Worker position is designed to provide a Northwest University student the opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge and experience in a high-profile environment where professionalism, hospitality, confidentiality, project coordination, and attention to detail are required. The position will report to the Campaign Director of the Office of the President. This is a part-time position requiring availability from 2-5pm, M-F (no more than 20 hrs/week).
- Provide a high level of customer service, professionalism, and communication with NU campaign chairs, board members, trustees, and donors in-person, by Teams and email.
- Assist in coordinating complex and detailed campaign projects for the Campaign Director.
- Assist with campaign events and meetings including ordering catering, tracking guest attendance, greeting, and serving guests.
- Assist with general office responsibilities including tracking and inputting constituent data, responding to emails, packaging gifts and preparing marketing materials for meetings and events.
- Must be a current Northwest University student.
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills.
- Professional appearance and the ability to interact with persons at all organizational levels is essential.
- Adept at handling confidential and sensitive information which includes access to Salesforce and iWaves donor management software.
- Must have computer experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook.
- Must be highly self-directed and proactive.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Demonstrate commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination.
- Work is generally performed indoors in a typical office setting.
- Position works with strictly confidential information.
- May require sitting in front of a computer screen for extended periods of time.
The functions are usually performed while sitting, but may involve some amount of time standing, stooping, kneeling, bending, crouching, lifting (max. of 40 lbs.), walking, carrying, reaching, stretching, climbing, perform repetitive motions of the hands or wrists and other movements. The abilities of seeing, hearing, and speaking are also required.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the spiritual, moral, and ethical standards of Northwest University, as outlined in the Employee Manual.