Meal Delivery Driver
|Reports To||Residence Life and Housing Team Members|
|Time Commitment||5-10 hours/week. Hours vary Monday to Sunday.|
Under the direction of the Residence Life and Housing Team members the Meal Delivery Driver (MDD) will assist in the delivering of meals from the Cafeteria to students in quarantine/isolation on campus and picking up their trash. Student may perform other work-related duties as assigned. The MDD will also provide confidentiality with any information they need to perform their job including location of delivery, students receiving meals, etc. This is an interim position that concludes May 8, 2022 and will vary in hours each week, pending the need.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Personal vehicle recommended, but not necessarily required
- Self-directed, but able to work cooperatively as a team member
- Sound judgment, positive and flexible attitude, highly dependable
- Demonstrate commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination.
- Work is generally performed outdoors and consistently moving
- Some weekend/evening work required.
- Position works with strictly confidential information.
- Work requires regular hygiene practices including regular washing hands, wearing gloves, wearing a mask at all times, and general hygiene.
The functions are intermittently performed while sitting, standing, stooping, kneeling, bending, crouching, lifting (max. of 40 lbs.), walking, carrying, reaching, stretching, perform repetitive motions of the hands or wrists and other movements. The abilities of seeing, hearing and speaking are also required.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the spiritual, moral, and ethical standards of Northwest University, as outlined in the Employee Manual.