NPP Student Office Assistant
|Department||College of Ministry - Northwest Partnership Program|
|Time Commitment||10 hours a week, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, hours may vary|
Responsible to the College of Ministry NPP Team, to assist in providing office support, document preparation, and file processing for all NPP activities.
- Assist with NPP communication and announcements, via email or facebook
- Assist with NPP data collection: Prepares reports, email reminders
- Assist with Eagle and internal system updates
- Provide general office support, including mailings
- Assist in NPP Coordinator Conference event planning and execution
- Experience and /or desire to work in an office setting.
- Able to take direction and work in a fast paced environment.
- Energetic and demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to be organized, punctual and professional.
- Capable of and commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
- Demonstrates commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination
Length of Employment:
This student position is intended to be for Fall-Spring semesters. Based upon performance evaluation, student’s status and student’s academic schedule, the supervisor will determine whether the student meets the criteria to fill the position the following semester or academic year.
The functions are usually performed while sitting, but may involve some amount of time standing, stooping, kneeling, bending, crouching, lifting (max. of 25 lbs.), walking, carrying, reaching, stretching, climbing, perform repetitive motions of the hands or wrists and other movements. The abilities of seeing, hearing, and speaking are also required.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the spiritual, moral, and ethical standards of Northwest University, as outlined in the Employee Manual.