Statistical Services Assistant
|Reports To||Director of Sports Information|
|Time Commitment||Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, approximately 10 hours per week, hours will vary.|
Assist the sports information director in all aspects of keeping statistics at all home games.
- Will attend training for statistical services in soccer, volleyball and basketball, including statistics rules, inputting stats in PrestoSports and calling stats for inputter.
- Must be able to attend all home volleyball, soccer and basketball events, including contests in which NU hosts but is not an active participant (basketball classics).
- Will input or call stats for each home game or event.
- Playing experience is helpful
- Knowledge of basketball, soccer, volleyball, and softball is helpful
- Computer skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal skills
The functions are usually performed while sitting or standing, but may involve some amount of time stooping, kneeling, bending, lifting (max. of 40 lbs.), walking, carrying, reaching, stretching, perform repetitive motions of the hands or wrists and other movements. The abilities of seeing, hearing, and speaking are also required.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the spiritual, moral, and ethical standards of Northwest University, as outlined in the Employee Manual.