NUhope Community Counseling Center
Compassionate, caring, transformative therapy
Thorough and detailed assessment services
NUhope is still open!
Who We Are
- We are a training clinic for doctoral students in counseling psychology at Northwest University.
- We work with each client to develop an individualized treatment plan.
- We are responsive to the needs of a multicultural community.
- We uphold the ethical standards of the American Psychological Association.
- All student therapists are supervised by experienced licensed psychologists.
What We Do
- We provide individual therapy for adolescents and adults, family therapy, couples therapy, and group therapy.
- We provide Telemental Health Services that allow you to access the affordable counseling from your home.
- We offer assessments for children and adults.
- We use evidence based therapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), mindfulness based CBT and emotion focused therapy in addition to receiving specialized training in EMDR, CBT-E, and Gottman Method Couples Therapy.
Services We Offer
- Treatment and support for depression, anxiety, trauma, eating disorders, relationship challenges, couples therapy, family therapy, and more.
- Psychological assessment for children and adults, covering the following areas: ADHD, intellectual disability, giftedness, learning disability, career, and personality.
- We do not treat active suicidality, psychosis, schizophrenia, substance abuse disorders, or personality disorders.
- NUhope operates on a sliding fee scale which ranges from $20–$110 per session, depending on what the client can afford. Sessions are typically 50 minutes.
- Assessments range from $500–$3,500 depending on the assessment and the client’s needs. We offer a limited number of low-cost assessments for those with financial hardships.