Associate in Ministry Leadership
The Associate in Ministry Leadership is designed for those who seek a broader foundation upon which to build their ministry by combining selected general education courses with Bible, theology, and ministry studies. Students in this program are eligible for federal grants and loans, and may also receive credit for practical experience and previous college courses. Many students realize that they need better preparation to adequately respond to God's calling, but can't devote four years to a B.A. degree. The AML provides the necessary beginning training and lays the foundation to enter our Bachelor of Arts in Ministry Leadership or other programs in the future.
Why Choose Northwest University?
- Benefit from 80 years of experience in training effective ministry leaders.
- Acquire the training needed to enter vocational ministry.
- Demonstrate biblical literacy and exegetical skills to effectively communicate the gospel.
- Gain habits for lifelong ministry development.
- Integrate biblical and theological knowledge with the practice of ministry and daily life.
- Learn from NU faculty who are committed to helping each student discover and fulfill his or her God-given dreams, calling, and potential.
- Establish a foundation of ministry in a non-ministerial vocation.
Cost per Credit
Total Credits in Program
Northwest University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and is a private, non-profit Christian institution awarding associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. The University also holds membership with the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities.
Would you like to get started right away? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.