How to Apply to Northwest University Online Programs
The NU Admissions team is here to put you on the path to possibility. You'll be assigned your own personal Enrollment Representative who will walk with you—step by step—through the entire process to help you understand admissions requirements, tuition costs, and financial aid options. Here, you'll find a helpful guide who wants your very best—and who will give you his or her very best. Every time.
Here Is Our Promise To You:
We Will Listen
Think of us as your educational advisor. We will listen to and understand your aspirations and do our very best to help you achieve them.
We Will Work
Once we understand where it is you want to go, we'll create a plan that helps you get there. We'll be working right alongside you in this journey.
We Will Respond
Whether you call or email, you can be sure of one thing: your Enrollment Representative will respond as soon as possible during business hours.
Apply to Graduate Programs
Apply to Undergraduate Programs
- Completed Application
- Official High School Transcript and/or all College Transcripts
- Students who have completed fewer than 45 transferable quarter credits or 30 semester credits must submit an official high school transcript.
- Minimum GPA of 2.3 for regular admission.
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 to be admitted on academic probation.
- SAT or ACT score recommended
- Students without an SAT or ACT score, or applicable transfer courses, will be required to complete a placement exam.
- TOEFL iBT required for international students
- Required score of 90
NOTE: Northwest University is not currently authorized to accept applications to our online programs (with the exception of the M.A. in International Community Development) from residents of these states: Connecticut, DC, Florida, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Wisconsin. This information will be updated as additional state authorizations are secured.