Business Leaders Being Built
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Management is designed to provide students with the essential learning to pursue and develop effective business practices. The course of study is comprehensive and provides students with the capacity to develop foundational hard skills in accounting, finance, project management, and marketing, but also to pursue ethical and effective ways of doing business as a manager and leader.
We helped this carpenter build a better career.
Joshua Meeks was a full-time carpenter with an overtime life. He wasn't sure how he'd ever have time to get his Bachelor's degree in business. Since enrolling in NU's business management program, Joshua has been promoted four times—most recently to a supervisory position with benefits and an eventual company truck. "The things I've learned in the business program are directly applicable to my job. And my supervisors have noticed."
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Why Choose Northwest University?
- Learn project & organizational management principles you can apply from day one.
- Develop effective presentation and interpersonal communication tools that will help you express with clarity.
- Research the latest theories in business operations, human resources, finance, and marketing.
- Understand ethics and ethical decision making in both for-profit and non-profit organizations.
- Observe organizational culture and how it influences a corporation.
- Discover the real-world challenges and solutions facing businesses today.
Cost per Credit
Total Credits in Program
Northwest University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and is a private, non-profit Christian institution awarding associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. The University also holds membership with the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities.
Would you like to get started right away? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.