Program Change Application Instructions
If you’re looking to start or transfer to a different NU Program, follow the instructions below:
1. Login to Your Application
If you are unable to log in to your account, you have two options:
- Reset Your Password
Select “Forgot Password” beneath the blue “Sign In” button (as highlighted below). This will send a password reset link to your email. Once you receive the link, follow the prompts to create a new password.
If you cannot remember the email with which you applied, contact the Admissions team or create a new account on the application page.
2. Choose the Campus or Program Modality You’re Transferring To
Select one of the following on the application form:
- Main Campus (Kirkland, WA)
- Northwest Partnership Program (Online through a church or organizational partner)
- NU Online
- NU Oregon (Salem, Oregon satellite campus)
3. Select Student Type
Select student type as “Current or previous NU student seeking entry to a different NU program” and select the program in which you’ve previously been enrolled.
(Example: If you attended on-campus as an undergraduate in the past, choose Traditional-Kirkland)
Note: Choose the dropdown option that applies to you. If you did not attend on-campus in Kirkland, WA please do not choose Traditional - Kirkland.
4. Complete Remaining Steps of the Application
- Complete all remaining steps of the application including desired major, desired start date, enrollment history, etc.
- Please list any other names you have used.
- If you have any issues with the application, please contact your Admissions Counselors.
5. Confirm and Accept
Confirm and accept basic information and submit the application.