- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Ministry Leadership
- Certificate in Ministry Leadership
Students are enrolled in the local church's internship program and as full-time Northwest students. This opens up many federal and state financial aid options, depending on students' eligibility. Distance from the Kirkland campus is not an issue.
Northwest Partnership Programs use online 7-week versions of NU courses, thus ensuring that the academic experience is equivalent to that available at the Kirkland campus. Full-time students enroll for 12 credits (four 3-credit courses) by taking two courses during the first 7-week session and two during the second 7-week session.
At the same time, students participate in the local church's internship training program. Class theory is immediately applied to real-life ministry situations under the direction of skilled and qualified local professionals. Students can even earn additional internship college credits for their ministry training at no tuition cost!
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or contact us, and a member of our team will contact you soon.