Northwest University Career Development Center
The Northwest University Career Development Center serves students in the life calling discernment process by means of assessment, skill development, and life coaching.
Services We Offer
The Career Development Center provides the following:
- Guides students through the transition of moving into, through, and out of higher education
- Assists students in the identification and application of strengths, passions, skills, and experiences
- Forms meaningful and lasting relationships with community businesses and organizations
- Establishes relationships of trust with Alumni and continues to serve Northwest Students after graduation
- Connects current students of Northwest University with Northwest Alumni in order to promote networking leading to vocational opportunities
- Supports all academic departments in their current and future students’ vocational development
- Provides personal coaching sessions for students to build their resume, prepare for interviews, discover interests, and become more self-aware
Career Counseling Appointments
Current students and alumni can take advantage of career counseling appointments which include:
- Resume and cover letter review
- Mock interviews and interview coaching
- Personality and interest assessments
- Individual career counseling
If you’re not ready to make an appointment, here are a few resources to get you thinking and exploring.
Interested in any of these opportunities?
I would love to answer any questions that you may have.
Director of Career Services