Northwest Partnership Program
The Northwest Partnership Program (NPP) blends the best of what Northwest does, accredited academics, with what local churches do best, practical leadership training, all in the environment of life-changing relationships found in local churches and non-profit organizations.
About the Northwest Partnership Program
NPP Associate/Certificate Program Offerings
NPP Bachelor Program Offerings
Concentrations: Worship Concentration
NPP Graduate Program Offerings - Online
Master in Teaching (Grow Your Own) — WA only
Concentrations: Data Analytics, Program Evaluation, Doctoral Preparation
Master of Science in Nursing — WA, OR, and MT only
NPP Graduate Program Offerings - HyFlex
HyFlex degrees are offered online with some in-person components.
Concentrations: Clinical Pastoral Education
Concentrations: Athletic Leadership, English Language Learner, Special Education, Teacher Leadership
Through the Northwest Partnership Program, Northwest University comes to you. NPP students may earn college credits toward AA and BA degrees while serving in their local church internship program. Our program also includes many adult learners. Here are some benefits:
- Strong and growing program: 400+ students from 75+ partners in 19 states.
- All courses have the highest level of accreditation, (regional accreditation).
- Degrees and courses transfer to other regionally accredited institutions
- Transfer credits taken from other institutions
- All tuition costs and program fee are eligible for federal financial aid (loans and grants)
- No asterisks on NPP Diplomas (NPP degrees and NU Traditional Degrees are identical)
- Flex Students (adult learners) with college experience but no degree are welcome.
- Low Cost: $320 per credit (Undergraduate).
Evergreen School of Leadership gave me the opportunity and ease of stress when returning to school after 5 years of putting off getting a degree. Classes and various adventures have opened my eyes to more insight on life.