The Registrar’s Office team is committed to help with your registration and transcript needs. Our office is located on the first floor of the Davis Administration Building (Suite 111).
Welcome to Northwest University’s Transcript Ordering System
An official transcript is a complete record of the courses and grades earned by a student at Northwest University.
Northwest University has partnered with National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) so that our alumni and students can order official transcripts online at any time. Students can order multiple transcripts and have them sent to themselves, or directly to an institution or organization. Visit this link to NSC’s Transcript Ordering Center for more information on how to order your transcript.
Official transcripts can be issued either in an electronic form or a printed form on security paper with the seal of the University, both are provided by the National Student Clearinghouse using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
$10.00 per Transcript – additional fees added depending on your preferred delivery method.
Processing Time Frame
- Electronic (fastest and most effective way to securely send your official transcript): typically sent within hours or one business day. If you request your transcript to be held until “After Grades Are Posted” or “After Degree Is Awarded,” it will be processed and sent when those criteria have been completed.
- Mail: Standard shipping time. Express options available.
- You will receive e-mail confirmations of receipt, processing, and delivery.
Status updates of your order will be emailed to you. You may also track your order online.
Hold for Pick-Up
You may select your delivery preference as “Hold for Pick-Up.” Official transcripts may be picked up at Northwest University’s Registrar’s Office which is in the Davis Administration Building, Room 111, and open Monday – Friday from 8am - 5pm. Electronic orders are preferred and have a faster turnaround time.
- A photo ID is REQUIRED for pick-up.
- Third party pick-up is allowed.
- When ordering your transcript, enter specific permission in the Special Instruction Field
- OR – Provide written, signed authorization for release of transcript.
If you need to include a document to be sent with your official transcript, you can upload it after completing the section on delivery information. Select “ADD FILE +” and wait for the status to say “Uploaded” before pressing continue. We will review the attachment before your order is processed.
High School Concurrent Students
There is often an error message that pops up for concurrent students when ordering online. If you don’t have your NU Student ID number available, you may use the default number, “000000,” and select “No” when prompted to edit your personal information. After this, you should be able to continue with your order. This will trigger the Registrar’s Office to manually upload your transcript to the ordering site.