Dr. Nikki Johnson
- Psy.D. Azusa Pacific University, 2016
- M.A. Azusa Pacific University, 2013
- B.A. Azusa Pacific University, 2009
Dr. Johnson is a native Californian, born and raised in the SF Bay Area. She is a wife and mother to a 6 month old son, Kyler Joshua. In her spare time, Dr. Johnson enjoys working out, game nights with family and friends, the cookie from Met Market, and a good true crime documentary.
Dr. Johnson attended school at Azusa Pacific University and has a PsyD in Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in forensics. She has a passion for diversity, minority populations and issues around relationships, trauma and the criminal justice reform. Dr. Johnson completed her dissertation evaluating the impact of micro and macro systemic factors on marriage in the United States. She continues studying the impact of systems on our marriages and lives. In her private practice, she provides evaluations for the Department of Social and Health Services.
- PSYC 7502 Cultural and Diversity issues
- COUN 5053 Marriage and Family Therapy
- PSYC 7202 Social Justice and Faith Integration
- PSYC 7003 Theories of Personality
- PSYC 8932 Doctoral Pre-Internship III
- PSYC 7922 Doctoral Practicum II