Dr. Sarah Drivdahl
College of Arts and Sciences, Psychology
- Ph.D. Kent State University, 2000
- M.A. Kent State University, 1997
- B.A. Western Washington University, 1994
Dr. Drivdahl serves as Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences and as a Professor of Psychology. Her research interests focus in the area of memory, particularly in eyewitness and autobiographical memory. She has coauthored seven empirical papers and has contributed to presentations at meetings of the Psychonomics Society, Midwestern Psychological Society, and Western Psychological Association.
- Drivdahl, S.B. & Hyman, I. (2014). Fluidity in autobiographical memories: Relationship memories sampled at two occasions. Memory. 22, 1070-1081.
- Drivdahl, S. B., & Zargoza, M. S. (2001). The role of perceptual elaboration and individual differences in the creation of false memory for suggested events. Applied Cognitive Psychology, 15, 265-281.
- Drivdahl, S. B., & Zargoza, M. S. (2001). The role of imaginary and individual differences in the creation of false memories for suggested events. Applied Cognitive Psychology.
- Levin, D. T., Drivdahl, S. B., & Momen, N. (2002). False predictions about the detectability of unexpected visual changes: The role of beliefs about attention, memory, and the continuity of attended objects in causing change blindness blindness. Consciousness and Cognition: An International Journal, 11, 507-527.
- Levin, D. T., Momen, N., Drivdahl, S. B., & Simons, D. J. (2000). Change blindness, blindness: The metacognitive error of overestimating change-detection ability. Visual Cognition, 7, 397-412.
- Zargoza, M. S., Payment, K. P., Ackil, J., Drivdahl, S. B., & Beck, M. (2011). False memories for suggestions: The impact of conceptual elaboration. Journal of Memory and Language, 64, 18-31.
- Zargoza, M. S., Payment, K. P., Ackil, J., Drivdahl, S. B., & Beck, M. (2001). Interviewing witnesses: Forced confabulations and confirmatory feedback increases false memories. Psychological Science, 12, 473-477.
The Practice of the Presence of God, Brother Lawrence
The Pursuit of God, A.W. Tozer
Celebration of Discipline, R. Foster
The Hiding Place, Corrie Ten Boom
Out of Solitude, Henri Nouwen