GYO - Apply Now
How to Apply
Is your district a partner? To check, visit www.northwestu.edu/gyo/.
If your district is a partner, start by completing the online approval form. An approval will be sent to your district lead and building principal.
If your school/district is not listed, please contact us at email@example.com for information on how your district can become a partner.
- Reflection Paper: As a part of your application process, please write a formal, 2-3 page reflection paper. NU COE faculty will score your writing mechanics, paper organization, and content. See the provided Reflection Paper Guide for more details. Upload your completed paper directly into the online application.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae uploaded directly into the online application.
- Three references as detailed in the online application.
- Test scores or proof of registration for WEST-B (or SAT/ACT). To be considered complete, applications must include official scores or test registration verification.
- Test scores or proof of registration for WEST-E or NES only if you are applying for the MIT program. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary education with a 3.0 or higher GPA. BA applicants must also submit their high school transcripts. Transcripts from each individual institution are required prior to official acceptance.
Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid. To ensure that Northwest University receives a copy of this application, please remember to include our Title IV Code: 003783.
Questions on financial aid? Contact email@example.com.
Is Your District a GYO Partner?
To support your online academic learning in the program, we have developed rich district partnerships centered around guided classroom experience. This means that partner districts extend learning through robust conversations and meaningful support. See the adjacent list for our current district partners.
- Auburn School District
- Bremerton School District
- Bridgeport School District
- Cascade Christian Schools
- Christ the King Catholic School, Richland
- Curlew School District
- Easton School District
- Edmonds School District
- Everett School District
- Gersh Academy
- Hood Canal School District
- Issaquah School District
- Kennewick School District
- Marysville School District
- Mercer Island School District
- Monroe School District
- Mukilteo School District
- Naselle-Grays River Valley School District
- North Thurston Public Schools
- Northshore School District
- Olympia School District
- Omak School District
- Othello School District
- Peninsula School District
- Pioneer School District
- Raymond School District
- Renton School District
- Saint Patrick’s Catholic School, Pasco
- Sedro-Woolley School District
- South Kitsap School District
- Summit Public School District
- Tacoma School District
- Taholah School District
- Tahoma School District
- Tonasket School District
- University Place School District
- Wenatchee School District