Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Science
The Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Science helps prepare students in a non-clinical route suitable for coaching, teaching, personal training, research, and clinic assistant work.
Students who successfully complete the program of study in exercise science will be able to:
- Assess client health and fitness using student-collected data.
- Design sound fitness and performance training programs based on scientific constructs.
- Engage in a consistent personal program of fitness and wellness.
- Implement effective exercise programs in sport, health, wellness, or fitness settings.
- Integrate the study of exercise science and the Christian faith.
View CoursesGo to the Catalog
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.