NUhope Community Counseling Center
NUhope is open!
We are providing telementalhealth and in-person services at our usual rates starting at $25 per session for individual therapy and $35 for couples counseling.
Our therapists are available and we are able to respond to most requests for help within 24 hours.
Compassionate, caring, transformative therapy
Thorough and detailed assessment services
Who We Are
- We are a training clinic for doctoral students in counseling psychology at Northwest University.
- We work with each client to develop an individualized treatment plan.
- We are responsive to the needs of a multicultural community.
- We uphold the ethical standards of the American Psychological Association.
- All student therapists are supervised by experienced licensed psychologists.
What We Do
- We provide individual therapy for adolescents and adults, family therapy, couples therapy, and group therapy.
- We provide Telemental Health Services that allow you to access the affordable counseling from your home.
- We offer assessments for children and adults.
- We use evidence based therapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), mindfulness based CBT and emotion focused therapy in addition to receiving specialized training in EMDR, CBT-E, and Gottman Method Couples Therapy.
Services We Offer
- Treatment and support for depression, anxiety, trauma, eating disorders, relationship challenges, couples therapy, family therapy, and more.
- Psychological assessment for children and adults, covering the following areas: ADHD, intellectual disability, giftedness, learning disability, career, and personality.
- We do not treat active suicidality, psychosis, schizophrenia, substance abuse disorders, or personality disorders.
- NUhope operates has a sliding fee scale. Individual session fees range from $25–$110 per session depending on what the client can afford. Couples therapy sessions range from $35 - $120 depending on what the client can afford. Sessions are typically 45-50 minutes long.
- Assessments range from $500–$3,500 depending on the assessment and the client’s needs. We offer a limited number of low-cost assessments for those with financial hardships.
How To Contact Us
For more information or to make an appointment, please call our office or send us an email.
Phone: (425) 889-5261