Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
The world of business is full of opportunities for people like you to create positive change, whether that’s with a nonprofit, small startup, large corporation, or even your own business. But where do you start in such a competitive field? NU’s Business Administration program offers a relevant education for today’s business world. Professors who are successful businesspeople in their own right will be there every step of the way to mentor you, equip you with practical training, and help you develop those intangible skills that define a dynamic leader—so you can lead with confidence.
Why Business Administration at NU?
- Benefit from small classes where you receive personal attention from professors who care about your success.
- Study fundamentals in the area economics, accounting, management, marketing, and finance, and also explore advanced business concepts that prepare you for an effective career.
- Learn from highly qualified faculty members with international business experience.
- Integrate your faith with your learning to develop an approach to business informed by ethics and integrity.
- Put your learning into action through internships that offer real-world experience with local businesses.
- Have confidence in the quality of your education with a degree accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Passion and determination are the two words that best describe the professors at Northwest. They challenge you to think outside the box and help you build a career network.
–Rubelyn O. Chu
All business students are required to take an internship course with a full-time business faculty member. The internship must be in their discipline (marketing, management, accounting, or business administration) and they will develop a career strategy to aid them in successfully transitioning to the workforce.
Common Career Paths
A degree from NU can help you launch your career immediately after graduation. Some of the fields that a degree in Business Administration can open up for you include:
- Business Management
- Human Relations
View Course Descriptions
You can explore program details such as course descriptions and graduation requirements for this program in our academic catalog.Go to the Catalog