Bachelor of Arts in Marketing
You've always known that learning is about so much more than lectures. Northwest University feels the same way, which is why our Marketing program is built on an experiential learning model. Our business students don't just talk about marketing; they go out and do it, working with organizations like Chevrolet, World Vision, and even the U.S. Navy. Using this real-world approach, highly qualified professors will help you get a head start in this competitive field—so you can make your mark.
Why Marketing at NU?
- Benefit from small classes where you receive personal attention from professors who care about your success.
- Gain a holistic view of marketing, studying areas ranging from digital marketing and web design to consumer behavior and market research.
- Learn from faculty members whose teaching reflects their real-world marketing experience as well as high academic qualifications.
- Benefit from classes that give you the opportunity to practice your marketing skills through experiential learning, working with companies and organizations like Chevrolet, Thomas Nelson Publishing, the U.S. Navy, World Vision, and the Itafari Foundation.
- Integrate your faith with your learning to develop an approach to business informed by ethics and integrity.
- Put your learning into action through internships that offer practical experience with local businesses.
- Have confidence in the quality of your education with a degree accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- 180 Consulting
- Venture Real Estate Group
- Clocktower Media
- Olive Crest
- Merit Homes
Common Career Paths
A degree from NU can help you launch your career immediately after graduation. Some of the positions that a degree in marketing can open up for you include:
- Marketing Director
- Advertising Executive
- Marketing Analyst
- Account Representative
- Marketing Assistant
View CoursesGo to the Catalog
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.