Master of Business Administration
In our MBA program, you will be challenged to consider global perspectives. You will develop relevant management and communication skills. You will learn to think critically about the complexities of leadership. You will become more competent in your ability to assess, decide, and take action. At the end of this program, you will be equipped to lead like never before. And these skills will be yours for the rest of your life.
Top 10 Ranking
Puget Sound Business Journal recently conducted a survey of MBA programs in the state of Washington, listing Northwest University's MBA program in the top 10 for 2017.
Why Consider Our MBA program?
- Flexibility: Choose between our Online MBA degree or on-campus classes.
- Intensify your learning experience with one of three concentrations: Project Management, Non Profit Management, or Public Safety Administration.
- Designed specifically for working professionals—classes meet at night just once per week. Graduate in two years or less.
- Take one course at a time, master it, and then move on to the next course.
- No GMAT required for students with a 3.0 undergraduate GPA.
- Refine your management and communication skills to become a dynamic leader.
- Develop a deeper grasp of organizational management, global business strategies, and ethics.
Choose Your MBA Concentration
You can enhance the value of your MBA by focusing your studies in a particular area of interest. Our concentrations enable students to focus their electives in a critical field without increasing the number of overall credits required for the degree.
One of the Best Business Decisions She Ever Made.
Radhika Janardanan wanted to move into a new role at Microsoft and realized an MBA would help. Radhika enrolled in NU’s MBA program because it offered the courses she needed and was designed for students working full-time. Eventually, Radhika landed that new role at Microsoft and graduated with an MBA. “I tell people to really consider NU. When you look at all aspects—the cost, the flexibility, the quality—it’s a great choice.”
Like others, you may be concerned about the rising cost of earning an MBA. At Northwest University, we offer a tuition lock that ensures your tuition will stay the same for two consecutive years—enough time for most to graduate. Interested in learning more?
Speak to our Enrollment Counselor today at 425-889-5747.
Northwest University Business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs. Accreditation standards are modeled on the Baldrige National Quality Program. This recognition assures students and employers that Northwest University Business Programs use the same standards as those used by businesses, health care providers, and others to recognize excellence. More information about ACBSP Accreditation can be found at http://www.acbsp.org.
Course ListingsView Required Courses
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.