Applying to the Master of Education Program
Applicants will need to submit the following documents:
- Application Procedures (for your records)
- Letter of interest in the program
- Online Application
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Three references: personal, professional, academic
- Official transcripts of post-secondary education (GPA minimum: 3.3)
Submit completed materials to:
College of Education
P.O. Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
Applicants will be interviewed by a committee of faculty members and administrators, who will recommend admission, admission with conditions, or denial of admission for decision by the Director of the M.Ed. Program.
Apply for Financial Aid
Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) through the FAFSA website. To ensure that Northwest University receives a copy of this application, please remember to include our Title IV Code: 003783.