Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program Outcomes
The graduates of the Mark and Huldah Buntain College of Nursing at Northwest University effectively:
- Integrate Christian faith into professional nursing practice to serve individuals, families, and populations.
- Plan compassionate and culturally sensitive care with the guiding principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Apply clinical judgement to deliver safe person-centered care across the lifespan and health-illness continuum.
- Utilize patient care technologies and informatic processes to deliver quality, safe and effective nursing care.
- Integrate evidence-based practice and scholarly inquiry into clinical decisions for quality patient care.
- Practice leadership behaviors, ethical decision making, and communication skills in collaboration with interprofessional teams.
- Articulate problems in complex healthcare systems to contribute to a culture of safety.
- Examine solutions for population health within the frameworks of health promotion, policy, and health systems.
- Create a professional identity inclusive of personal well-being, professional growth, and career-long learning.
Northwest University Buntain College of Nursing
5520 108th Ave. NE
Kirkland, WA 98033