Friday, April 28th, 10:40am–11:40am, Butterfield Chapel
Students wear their robes and march into the Chapel. They will be seated in a special reserved section in the front rows. Guests are welcome.
On campus at Northwest University, Friday, May 5th, 2023, at 7:00pm–9:00pm
Graduates and their families are invited to meet with faculty in the following locations from 7:00pm–8:00pm.
- College of Arts and Sciences – Argue 231, 233
- College of Business – Dickey Plaza
- College of Education – Library
- College of Ministry – Argue Fireside Lobby
- College of Nursing Pinning Ceremony – Chapel
- College of Social and Behavioral Sciences – Pecota Lounge
- Center for Leadership Studies – 6710 Building, Room 255
- ALL CAMPUS RECEPTION – Secrist Plaza at 8:00pm
Saturday, May 6th, 2023 at 10:00am
Overlake Christian Church
9900 Willows Road NE
Redmond, WA 98052
Students and Faculty arrive at Overlake by 9:00am. Doors to the auditorium open at 8:30am.
Guest, please plan on arriving by 9:15am. Overlake Christian Church is a very large and the auditorium is toward the back of the facility. We clear the entrance hallway at 9:45am to allow graduates to line-up for the ceremony.
The service lasts approximately 2 hours.
Drop off area: Use Valet parking area on both sides of the building for ADA access. This is a drop off area only, please park your vehicle in the back parking lot.
Handicap seating areas are reserved by the Provost’s Office, please talk to an usher at the information desk. For other accommodations, please call the Provost’s Office: 425-889-5237.
Graduate, our Alumni Association has a special gift for you containing Alumni swag! Please submit your updated contact information and note that you are 2023 graduate in the personal update section. Once completed, you will be eligible to receive your special gift.
Our Alumni team will have your gift available at the upcoming events:
- Baccalaureate Chapel – April 28th, 2023
- All Campus Reception – May 5th, 2023
- Commencement – May 6th, 2023