Books for Credit
Instructions for Spiritual Life Credit
- Campus Min offers Spiritual Life Credit for students who read & write reflection papers on our pre-approved spiritually formative books.
- Choose up to two of the books on which to read and reflect. 2 Spiritual Life Credits are available per book & paper, for a total of 4 Spiritual Life Credits per semester.
- Complete a 1,500-word reflection paper (one per book). For your paper, we are not interested in a synopsis of the book. We want to see you think through & process what the author is saying & apply it to your life.
- Outline for the paper:
- Write your initial reactions to the author’s thoughts/thesis.
- Compare and contrast their claims with your own experiences.
- Share how this book may or may not shape your spiritual life in practice.
- All reflection papers must be submitted by the last day of finals week to email@example.com.