Online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership is an “in career” degree focusing on developing the personal characteristics and professional competencies needed for success and career advancement within your chosen vocation and/or place of employment. Organizational Leadership draws from a cross-section of disciplines with the common focus of practical application in today’s highly mobile and demanding workforce. Built upon a leadership core that is applicable to leading across a broad range of settings, you then coordinate with your advisor to design your academic program based on your chosen leadership path.
This major will challenge you to expand your professional potential within your unique calling and future plans. Thus, you are better equipped to advance within your current setting while being more prepared for future vocational opportunities.
Program Quick Facts
- 6 start dates per year: September, October, January, March, May, and July
- $415 per credit
- 120 credits
- 12 credits per semester (full-time attendance)
- 3 semesters per year equals 36 credits if attending full time
- $14,940 annual tuition costs (2024–25)
- Flexible, asynchronous program format
- No additional fees