Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership Degree (Online)
The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership is an “in career” degree focusing on developing the personal characteristics and professional competencies needed for success and career advancement within your chosen vocation and/or place of employment. Organizational Leadership draws from a cross-section of disciplines with the common focus of practical application in today’s highly mobile and demanding workforce. Built upon a leadership core that is applicable to leading across a broad range of settings, you then coordinate with your advisor to design your academic program based on your chosen leadership path.
This major will challenge you to expand your professional potential within your unique calling and future plans. Thus, you are better equipped to advance within your current setting while being more prepared for future vocational opportunities.
An Online Bachelor Degree in Organizational Leadership from Northwest University Will Empower You to...
- Analyze the underlying philosophies and approaches for corporate decisions
- Apply the principles involved in building and motivating effective teams
- Plan the optimum approach for decision-making in various organizational settings by using tested leadership principles
- Evaluate methods and strategies to maintain effectiveness during changing organizational environments
- Articulate your personal philosophy of leadership
- Understand the importance of ethical standards in leadership
- Position yourself for leadership openings
- Approach advancement opportunities with confidence and insight
Courses for the Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
We have over 80 years of experience in creating and teaching curriculum, and we've invested that experience into every class we offer. Each bachelor's degree is made up of core curriculum courses and major specific courses that amount to 120 credits upon completion.
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.