Applying to the Master of Business Administration Program
General Admissions Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- GPA of 3.0 or higher*
- GRE score
- GMAT score (waived for those with 3.0 GPA or above.)
- Specific majors or course prerequisites
For the Fall MBA cohort starting in August:
- May 31st for international students studying on an F-1 Visa
- August 14th for all other students
For the Spring MBA cohort starting in January:
- October 31st for international students studying on an F-1 Visa
- November 30th for all other students
Please Note: After these deadlines, completed applications will continue to be reviewed and qualified applicants will be interviewed as space is available.
- Resumé: Please submit your current resumé including your employment history, community involvement, and other relevant experiences.
- Application Fee: The graduate application fee is $30.
- Visa Requirements: For International Students (F-1 Visa) applying to Campus-based Programs
- Bank Statement: An official, signed, current bank statement as proof of sufficient funds. The bank statement must be within 6 months. The bank statement should reflect that you have the full funds to cover the cost of attendance for one year. Northwest University is required by the U.S. government to obtain this information in order to prepare an I-20 for you, which you will need to get your student visa.
- A copy of your passport: We only need a copy of the biographical page with your photo.
- For questions on international visa requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Official Transcript or Evaluation
- For degrees earned in the United States or Canada, please request that your institution send us the official transcript of your bachelor’s degree (and any graduate level credits earned) in English.
- For degrees earned outside of the United States or Canada, please have your transcripts evaluated for US degree equivalency and GPA by an institution approved by NACES. A full course-by-course evaluation is only needed if you plan to request transfer credit (from graduate-level coursework). Please consult your enrollment counselor in advance.
- The transcript may be sent electronically to email@example.com or mailed to:
Northwest University Admissions
P.O. Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
- We ask for a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Students with a lower GPA may still apply and are asked to submit an Explanation of Grades in a separate document, as well as provide two letters of recommendation. Please submit these via email to your respective enrollment counselor.
- Students still completing their degree may apply for conditional admission by emailing an unofficial transcript.
- Applicants with a complete application package will complete a 30-minute interview with their enrollment counselor and the College of Business Program Coordinator.