Bachelor of Arts in Management
Businesses need strong, capable leaders who guide with clarity, competence, and integrity. Whether you see yourself working in the marketplace, the nonprofit sector, ministry, or even starting your own small business, NU’s management program offers a relevant education to help you succeed in today’s evolving business environments. You’ll learn to communicate effectively, identify problems, and develop innovative solutions — with a positive, people-first approach to management — so you can be a leader who inspires.
Why Management at NU?
- Benefit from small classes where you receive personal attention from professors who care about your success.
- Gain a holistic view of your field, studying management strategies in areas ranging from operations and human resources to non-profits.
- Learn from faculty members whose teaching reflects their real-world management experience as well as high academic qualifications.
- Integrate your faith with your learning to develop an approach to business informed by ethics and integrity.
- Put your learning into action through management internships that offer practical experience with local businesses.
- Have confidence in the quality of your education with a degree accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).