Bachelor of Arts in Business Management Degree (Online)
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Management degree online is designed to provide students with the skills necessary to pursue and develop effective business practices. These comprehensive courses are designed to equip students with a myriad of foundational skills in accounting, finance, project management, and marketing. Additionally, students will learn to pursue ethical and effective ways of conducting business in managerial and leadership roles.
Faculty Who Care
We helped this carpenter build a better career.
Joshua Meeks was a full-time carpenter with an overtime life. He wasn't sure how he'd ever have time to get his bachelor's degree in business management. Since enrolling in NU's business management program, Joshua has been promoted four times—most recently to a supervisory position with benefits and an eventual company truck. "The things I've learned in the business program are directly applicable to my job. And my supervisors have noticed."
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Our business programs are all accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), so you can have total confidence in the quality of your online education. This includes our Online MBA degree, which is identical to our on-campus program.
Why Choose An Online Bachelor in Business Management Degree at Northwest University?
- Learn project and organizational management principles you can apply from day one.
- Develop effective presentation and interpersonal communication tools that will help you express yourself with clarity.
- Research the latest theories in business operations, human resources, finance, and marketing.
- Understand ethics and ethical decision making in both for-profit and nonprofit organizations.
- Observe organizational culture and how it influences a corporation.
- Discover the real-world challenges and solutions facing businesses today.
Courses for the Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
We have over 80 years of experience in creating and teaching curriculum, and we've invested that experience into every class we offer. Each bachelor's degree is made up of core curriculum courses and major specific courses that amount to 120 credits upon completion.
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.