Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Degree (Online)
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Degree Online is designed to enhance students' understanding of the human condition in light of a distinctive Christian worldview. Our theoretical framework synthesizes broad-based knowledge drawn from the fields of psychology, anthropology, sociology, and cultural studies to provide a sound foundation in social sciences. Students are challenged and equipped to become agents of change, accepting the responsibility to truly make a difference in the lives of hurting individuals within a global context.
Faculty Who Care
"One of the most incredible things about Northwest are the professors. They truly invest in our lives through prayer, interest, and an open ear. I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for the time that my psychology professors spent with me. I am truly blessed by the prayers, the connections made, and the material that I was taught at NU. It has given me confidence, endurance, and a thirst not only for knowledge, but also my personal spiritual journey."
— Valentina Korepanova
Why Choose an Online Bachelor's Degree in Psychology at Northwest University?
- Develop a global approach to psychology, engaging with challenging issues related to culture and social injustice.
- Learn from a highly qualified faculty. 90% of full time professors have earned PhD's.
- Integrate your faith with your learning while drawing from disciplines such as sociology, anthropology, and cultural studies.
- Put your learning into action through hands-on practicum opportunities within the online psychology degree program.
- NU was recently named among the 30 best affordable online Bachelor’s in Psychology degree programs from private colleges for 2017-2018.
Courses for the Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
We have over 80 years of experience in creating and teaching curriculum, and we've invested that experience into every class we offer. Each bachelor's degree is made up of core curriculum courses and major specific courses that amount to 120 credits upon completion.
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.