Psychology and Mental Health Counselor Scholarships
Graduate Referral Credit Program
Description: As a current graduate student you may refer qualified friends and family members to your graduate program at NU and receive a financial credit if they are admitted.
Amount: One-half of one credit tuition
Duration: Current students can earn the tuition credit up to four times
Eligibility Criteria: The new, in-coming student must have listed the name of the referring student on their initial graduate application form at the time that the form is submitted.
Once the application has been turned in it cannot be amended to include or change the name of the referring student.
The referral process does not change the application requirements or process. Only qualified applicants will be admitted.
External Grants and Scholarships
Below are some grant and scholarship opportunities:
- ACA Tomorrow’s Counselors Awards
- Addictions.com Fall 2022 Scholarship Contest
- American Association of University Women
- American Psychological Foundation
- Behavioral Health Academic Scholarship
- Joon Scholarship Fund
- Master’s Degree Scholarship in Psychology and Counseling
- Melanie Merola O’Donnel Memorial Scholarship
- Nancy Howell Scholarship Award
- Narcotics.com Behavioral Health Scholarship
- National Board for Certified Counselors Foundation
- National Health Service Corps.
- National Register Credentialing Scholarships
- Optimal Graduate Scholarship
- Psi Chi Graduate Scholarship
- Rehabs.org Scholarship for Minorities