Highlights from Commencement 2022
Saturday, May 7th, 2022 at 10:00am
Overlake Christian Church
9900 Willows Road NE
Redmond, WA 98052
Students and Faculty arrive at Overlake by 9:00am. Doors to the auditorium open at 8:30am.
Guest, please plan on arriving by 9:15am. Overlake Christian Church is a large facility, the auditorium is towards the back of the facility. We clear the entrance hallway at 9:45am to allow graduates to line-up for the ceremony.
The service lasts approximately 2 hours.
Drop off area: Use Valet parking area on both sides of the building for ADA access. This is a drop off area only, please park your vehicle in the back parking lot.
Handicap seating areas are reserved by the Provost’s Office, please talk to an usher at the information desk. For other accommodations, please call the Provost’s Office: 425-889-5237.
The ceremony will also be live streamed. Viewing options and direct links will be made available on the Commencement page as the event date approaches.
On campus at Northwest University, Friday, May 6th, 2022, at 7:00pm-9:00pm
Graduates and their families are invited to meet with faculty in the following locations from 7:00pm – 8:00pm:
- College of Arts and Sciences – Argue 231, 233
- College of Business – Dickey Plaza
- College of Education – Library
- College of Ministry – Argue Fireside Lobby
- College of Nursing Pinning Ceremony – Chapel
- College of Social and Behavioral Sciences – Pecota Lounge
- Center for Leadership Studies – 6710 Building, 2nd Floor Student Lounge
- ALL CAMPUS RECEPTION – Brodin Pavilion at 8:00pm
Friday, April 29th, 10:40am-11:40am, Butterfield Chapel
Students wear their robes and march into the Chapel. They will be seated in a special reserved section in the front rows. Guests are welcome.
Graduate, our Alumni Association has a special gift for you containing Alumni swag! Please submit your updated contact information and note that you are 2022 graduate in the personal update section. Once completed, you will be eligible to receive your special gift.
Our Alumni team will have your gift available at the following events:
- Baccalaureate Chapel – April 29th, 2022
- All Campus Reception – May 6th, 2022
- Commencement – May 7th, 2022