The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Degree Online is designed to enhance students' understanding of the human condition in light of a distinctive Christian worldview. Our theoretical framework synthesizes broad-based knowledge drawn from the fields of psychology, anthropology, sociology, and cultural studies to provide a sound foundation in social sciences. Students are challenged and equipped to become agents of change, accepting the responsibility to truly make a difference in the lives of hurting individuals within a global context.
"One of the most incredible things about Northwest are the professors. They truly invest in our lives through prayer, interest, and an open ear. I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for the time that my psychology professors spent with me. I am truly blessed by the prayers, the connections made, and the material that I was taught at NU. It has given me confidence, endurance, and a thirst not only for knowledge, but also my personal spiritual journey."
— Valentina Korepanova
Why Choose an Online Bachelor's Degree in Psychology at Northwest University?
- Develop a global approach to psychology, engaging with challenging issues related to culture and social injustice.
- Learn from a highly qualified faculty. 90% of full time professors have earned PhD's.
- Integrate your faith with your learning while drawing from disciplines such as sociology, anthropology, and cultural studies.
- Put your learning into action through hands-on practicum opportunities within the online psychology degree program.
- NU was recently named among the 30 best affordable online Bachelor’s in Psychology degree programs from private colleges for 2017-2018.
Online Psychology Degree Cost
Cost per Credit
Total Credits in Program
Northwest University is a private, non-profit Christian institution awarding associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. NU is also a member of the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities.
Apply for a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Online)
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.