The World Needs Your Care
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology enhances our understanding of the human condition in light of a distinctive Christian worldview. Our theoretical framework synthesizes broad-based knowledge drawn from the fields of psychology, anthropology, sociology, and cultural studies to provide the student with a sound social sciences foundation. Students are challenged and equipped to become change agents, accepting the responsibility to truly make a difference in the lives of hurting individuals within a global context.
"One of the most incredible things about Northwest are the professors. They truly invest in our lives through prayer, interest, and an open ear. I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for the time that my psychology professors spent with me. I am truly blessed by the prayers, the connections made, and the material that I was taught at NU. It has given me confidence, endurance, and a thirst not only for knowledge, but also my personal spiritual journey."
— Valentina Korepanova
Why Choose Northwest University?
- Develop a global approach to psychology, engaging with challenging issues related to culture and social injustice.
- Learn from a highly qualified faculty. 90% of full time professors have earned PhD's.
- Integrate your faith with your learning while drawing from disciplines such as sociology, anthropology, and cultural studies.
- Put your learning into action through hands-on practicum opportunities.
- NU was recently named among the 30 best affordable online Bachelor’s in Psychology degree programs from private colleges for 2017-2018.
Cost per Credit
Total Credits in Program
Northwest University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and is a private, non-profit Christian institution awarding associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. The University also holds membership with the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities.
Would you like to get started right away? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.