The Northwest Partnership Program (NPP) blends the best of what Northwest does, accredited academics, with what local churches do best, practical leadership training, all in the environment of life-changing relationships found in local churches and non-profit organizations.
“Being able to shadow different staff members has shown me what it takes to be a good leader… Whether you are a senior pastor or a night-time janitor, you should always have a heart to serve the church.”
Through the Northwest Partnership Program, Northwest University comes to you. NPP students may earn college credits toward AA and BA degrees while serving in their local church internship program. Our program also includes many adult learners. Here are some benefits:
- Strong and growing program: 400+ students from 75+ partners in 19 states.
- All courses have the highest level of accreditation, (regional accreditation).
- Degrees and courses transfer to other regionally accredited institutions
- Transfer credits taken from other institutions
- All tuition costs and program fee are eligible for federal financial aid (loans and grants)
- No asterisks on NPP Diplomas (NPP degrees and NU Traditional Degrees are identical)
- Flex Students (adult learners) with college experience but no degree are welcome.
- Low Cost: $316 per credit.
“Evergreen School of Leadership gave me the opportunity and ease of stress when returning to school after 5 years of putting off getting a degree. Classes and various adventures have opened my eyes to more insight on life.”
Want to to learn more about the Northwest Partnership Program?
Northwest Partnership Program Degrees Offered
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or contact us, and a member of our team will contact you soon.