Staying the Course: Training Gospel Ministers
In my next four videos in the “Staying the Course” series, I am moving from the fundamental values of Northwest University to the 4 programmatic emphases that will play those values out strategically. In the years ahead, we will be focusing on church ministry, business, healthcare, and technology. That doesn’t mean that we will stop doing things like training teachers for public and private schools or moving away from our popular communications major; it just signals the initiatives that we will pour new or renewed energy and resources into developing.
In today’s video, I go deeper into our commitment to training Gospel ministers—our original and permanent distinctive as a learning community. Our founders set us in motion in 1934 to ensure the raising up of workers for the burgeoning Pentecostal revival in the Northwest, and we have always sought to be at the forefront of what God is doing. I believe we are training now the leaders who will shepherd our churches through the next Great Awakening, and nothing could be more strategic for the future welfare of our nation.
All Videos in this Series
- Staying the Course: The Centrality of Christ
- Staying the Course: The Power of the Holy Spirit
- Staying the Course: The Authority of the Word
- Staying the Course: A Holy Community
- Staying the Course: Training Gospel Ministers
- Staying the Course: Healing the Sick
- Staying the Course: Business Leaders
- Staying the Course: Technology Makers