Bachelor of Arts in Children and Family Ministries
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me." If you’re ready to help lead them there, Northwest University can help, offering 80 years of experience in equipping leaders for effective ministry. NU’s children and family ministries program combines academic excellence with pastoral training and hands-on experience in local churches to prepare you for vocational ministry. When you graduate, you’ll be ready to influence children’s lives in a way that has eternal impact.
Why Children and Family Ministries at NU?
- Benefit from relevant classes taught by a team of nationally recognized children’s ministers.
- Gain a solid foundation in biblical and theological studies while also developing the leadership and organizational skills essential to effective children’s ministry.
- Put your education into practice through hands-on volunteer and internship opportunities at local churches and nonprofits.
- Take advantage of regional networking opportunities and attend local events—all built into the curriculum.
- Westgate Chapel
- The Grove Church
- New Life Church
- Other local churches
Common Career Paths
A degree from NU can help you launch your career immediately after graduation. Some of the positions that a degree in Children and Family Ministries can open up for you include:
- Children’s Pastor
- Family Life Pastor
- Discipleship Ministry Leader
- Church Volunteer Coordinator