Online Associate in Ministry Leadership
The Associate Degree in Ministry Leadership Online is designed for those who seek a broader foundation upon which to build their ministry by combining selected general education courses with Bible, theology, and ministry studies. Students in this program are eligible for federal grants and loans, and may also receive credit for practical experience and previous college courses. Many students realize that they need better preparation to adequately respond to God’s calling, but can’t devote four years to a B.A. degree. The Online Associates Degree in Ministry provides the necessary beginning training and lays the foundation to enter our Bachelor of Arts in Ministry Leadership or other programs in the future.
Program Quick Facts
- 6 start dates per year: September, October, January, March, May, and July
- $407 per credit
- 60 credits
- 12 credits per semester (full-time attendance)
- 3 semesters per year equals 36 credits if attending full time
- $14,652 annual tuition costs (2022–23)
- Flexible, asynchronous program format
- No additional fees
Virtual Information Session
Join us for an Undergraduate Online Programs information session:
View all upcoming info sessions.
Not all online programs are accredited—something you never have to worry about at NU.
80+ years of experience and knowledge went into creating our online courses.
Every course includes a component that helps you relate the subject to your faith.
Faculty Who Care
Our instructors are experts who love students and bring out their very best.
Why Choose An Online Associate Degree in Ministry Leadership at Northwest University?
- Benefit from 80 years of experience in training effective ministry leaders.
- Acquire the training needed to enter vocational ministry.
- Demonstrate biblical literacy and exegetical skills to effectively communicate the gospel.
- Gain habits for lifelong ministry development.
- Integrate biblical and theological knowledge with the practice of ministry and daily life.
- Learn from NU faculty who are committed to helping each student discover and fulfill his or her God-given dreams, calling, and potential.
- Establish a foundation of ministry in a non-ministerial vocation.
View Course Descriptions
You can explore program details such as course descriptions and graduation requirements for this program in our academic catalog.Go to the Catalog