Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management Degree (Online)
Our Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management Degree Online is designed to prepare students for leadership positions in business, government, and nonprofit organizations. This program emphasizes the development of leadership and management skills with the goal of assisting students who seek advancement in their current field or transition into leadership positions. Career possibilities include Human Resource Management, Nonprofit Leadership, and various positions in government and business organizations that focus on the management of people and projects.
Faculty Who Care
Why Choose A Bachelor in Organizational Management Online at Northwest University?
- Study core level organizational management you can use from day one. Learn on your own time and apply what you learn at work.
- Classes are taught by professors that combine first-hand industry knowledge with academic excellence.
- Focus on the process of planning, organizing, and leading an organization and its members to achieve business success.
- Unique focus on critical thinking and innovation. Learn how to overcome business challenges in innovative and effective ways.
- Explore your personal leadership and communication styles and learn how to leverage your strengths to lead others.
- Taught from a worldview that underscores the importance of ethics and integrity in business and in relationships.
Courses for the Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management
We have over 80 years of experience in creating and teaching curriculum, and we've invested that experience into every class we offer. Each bachelor's degree is made up of core curriculum courses and major specific courses that amount to 120 credits upon completion.
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.