How to Apply to Northwest University Online Programs
The NU Admissions team is here to put you on the path to possibility. You’ll be assigned your own personal Enrollment Representative who will walk with you—step by step—through the entire process to help you understand admissions requirements, tuition costs, and financial aid options. Here, you’ll find a helpful guide who wants your very best—and who will give you his or her very best. Every time.
Apply to Undergraduate Programs
- Completed Application
- Official High School Transcript and/or all College Transcripts
- Transfer students with fewer than 72 transferable quarter credits or 60 semester credits must submit an official high school transcript or diploma (evidence of high school graduation).
- Minimum GPA of 2.3 for regular admission.
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 to be admitted on academic probation.
- SAT or ACT score recommended
- Students without an SAT or ACT score, or applicable transfer courses, will be required to complete a placement exam.
- TOEFL iBT required for international students
- Required score of 90