Applying to College of Ministry Graduate Programs
General Admissions Requirements
- Cumulative GPA of 2.7 or higher
- Those with a lower GPA are welcome to still apply but will be required to provide an explanation of grades during the admissions process.
- Completed Online Application
- Resumé (optional)
Official Transcript of bachelor’s degree obtained from an accredited institution. (Send all college transcripts and any graduate credits earned, if applicable.) Official transcripts may also be available through the National Student Clearing House at https://secure.studentclearinghouse.org or mailed to:
PO Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083
Students still completing their bachelor’s degree may apply by sending an unofficial transcript. An acceptance decision will be conditional pending the final official transcript. Please Contact the enrollment counselor for questions and assistance with this.
Students who completed their degree outside of the United States should provide a transcript equivalency evaluation in addition to the official transcript(s). Please contact your enrollment counselor if you have questions about this evaluation.
- Pastoral Recommendation. One reference is required. Please be prepared to provide the email contact for your reference on your online application, and he/she will be able to complete the recommendation via an online form. (A separate letter may be uploaded to the application as well.)
- Essay. Write an autobiographical essay of 500-750 words with a brief explanation of who you are—your educational background, God’s call on your life, career, and/or ministry—including any circumstances or obstacles that prevented you from being successful in your studies.
- $30 Application Fee—submitted with the online application.