Associate Degree in Ministry Leadership (Online)
The Associate Degree in Ministry Leadership Online is designed for those who seek a broader foundation upon which to build their ministry by combining selected general education courses with Bible, theology, and ministry studies. Students in this program are eligible for federal grants and loans, and may also receive credit for practical experience and previous college courses. Many students realize that they need better preparation to adequately respond to God's calling, but can't devote four years to a B.A. degree. The Online Associates Degree in Ministry provides the necessary beginning training and lays the foundation to enter our Bachelor of Arts in Ministry Leadership or other programs in the future.
Faculty Who Care
Why Choose An Online Associate Degree in Ministry Leadership at Northwest University?
- Benefit from 80 years of experience in training effective ministry leaders.
- Acquire the training needed to enter vocational ministry.
- Demonstrate biblical literacy and exegetical skills to effectively communicate the gospel.
- Gain habits for lifelong ministry development.
- Integrate biblical and theological knowledge with the practice of ministry and daily life.
- Learn from NU faculty who are committed to helping each student discover and fulfill his or her God-given dreams, calling, and potential.
- Establish a foundation of ministry in a non-ministerial vocation.
Courses for the Associate in Ministry Leadership
We have over 80 years of experience in creating and teaching curriculum. We've invested that experience into every one of the 66 credits that make up our Associate in Ministry Leadership degree.
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.