Master of Business Administration
In our MBA program, you will be challenged to consider global perspectives. You will develop relevant management and communication skills. You will learn to think critically about the complexities of leadership. You will become more competent in your ability to assess, decide, and take action. At the end of this program, you will be equipped to lead like never before. And these skills will be yours for the rest of your life.
Choose Your MBA Concentration
Project Management (on campus only)
Leadership (on campus only)
You can enhance the value of your MBA by focusing your studies in a particular area of interest. Our concentrations enable students to focus their electives in a critical field without increasing the number of overall credits required for the degree.
Program Quick Facts
- Next start: January 2024
- Two annual starts: August and January
- 36 credits
- Complete in 23 consecutive months
- $916 per credit
- $32,976 total tuition costs (2023–24)
- Two-year tuition lock
- Classes once a week
- No GMAT required for applicants with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- ACBSP accredited
Hear Directly from a Student
Why Consider Our MBA program?
- Flexibility: Choose between our Online MBA degree or on-campus classes with a HyFlex option.
- Intensify your learning experience with one our on-campus program concentrations: Project Management or Leadership and Consulting.
- Designed specifically for working professionals—classes meet at night just once per week. Graduate in 23 months.
- Take one course at a time, master it, and then move on to the next course.
- No GMAT required for students with a 3.0 undergraduate GPA.
- Refine your management and communication skills to become a dynamic leader.
- Develop a deeper grasp of organizational management, global business strategies, and ethics.
Like others, you may be concerned about the rising cost of earning an MBA. At Northwest University, we offer a tuition lock that ensures your tuition will stay the same for two consecutive years—enough time for most to graduate. Interested in learning more?
Speak to our Enrollment Counselor today at 425-889-5747.
I tell people to really consider NU. When you look at all aspects—the cost, the flexibility, the quality—it’s a great choice.
Northwest University Business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs. At the heart of ACBSP is the vision to accredit quality business programs. The College of Business is committed to advancing this vision and providing business programs that align with accreditation standards and drive student achievement. We desire for students to feel valued from the point of enrollment to graduation, and we are doing all we can to ensure students are equipped with the character, competence, and skills to advance their calling in business.