Master of Business Administration
In our MBA program, you will be challenged to consider global perspectives. You will develop relevant management and communication skills. You will learn to think critically about the complexities of leadership. You will become more competent in your ability to assess, decide, and take action. At the end of this program, you will be equipped to lead like never before. And these skills will be yours for the rest of your life.
Top 10 Ranking
Puget Sound Business Journal recently conducted a survey of MBA programs in the state of Washington, listing Northwest University’s MBA program in the top 10 for 2018.
Why Consider Our MBA program?
- Flexibility: Choose between our Online MBA degree or on-campus classes.
- Intensify your learning experience with one of three concentrations: Project Management, Non Profit Management, or Public Safety Administration.
- Designed specifically for working professionals—classes meet at night just once per week. Graduate in two years or less.
- Take one course at a time, master it, and then move on to the next course.
- No GMAT required for students with a 3.0 undergraduate GPA.
- Refine your management and communication skills to become a dynamic leader.
- Develop a deeper grasp of organizational management, global business strategies, and ethics.
Choose Your MBA Concentration
Project Management (on campus or online MBA)
Nonprofit Management (on campus only)
Public Safety Administration (online MBA only)
You can enhance the value of your MBA by focusing your studies in a particular area of interest. Our concentrations enable students to focus their electives in a critical field without increasing the number of overall credits required for the degree.
Like others, you may be concerned about the rising cost of earning an MBA. At Northwest University, we offer a tuition lock that ensures your tuition will stay the same for two consecutive years—enough time for most to graduate. Interested in learning more?
Speak to our Enrollment Counselor today at 425-889-5747.
I tell people to really consider NU. When you look at all aspects—the cost, the flexibility, the quality—it’s a great choice.