Return to NU Application Instructions
If you’re looking to return to a previously started NU Program, follow the instructions below:
1. Login to Your Application
If you are unable to log in to your account, you have two options:
- Reset Your Password
Select “Forgot Password” beneath the blue “Sign In” button. This will send a password reset link to your email. Once you receive the link, follow the prompts to create a new password.
If you cannot remember the email with which you applied, contact the Admissions team or create a new account on the application page.
2. Choose the Campus or Program Modality You Wish to Return To
Select one of the following on the application form:
- Main Campus (Kirkland, WA)
- Northwest Partnership Program (Online through a church or organizational partner)
- NU Online
- NU Oregon (Salem, Oregon satellite campus)
3. Select Student Type
If you plan to come back to NU and into the same modality as before, select student type as “Previous NU student seeking re-entry into the same NU Program”.
(Example: If you attended on-campus as an undergraduate and want to come back to campus again.)
Note: Choose the dropdown option that applies to you. If you did not attend on-campus in Kirkland, WA please do not choose Traditional - Kirkland.
4. Complete Remaining Steps of the Application
- Complete all remaining steps of the application including desired major, desired start date, enrollment history, etc.
- Please list any other names you have used.
- If you have any issues with the application, please contact your Admissions Counselors.
5. Confirm and Accept
Confirm and accept basic information and submit the application.