- NU Home
- College of Adult & Professional Studies
- B.A. in Business Management
College of Adult & Professional Studies
B.A. in Business Management
Joshua Meeks was a full-time carpenter with an overtime life. He wasn't sure how he'd ever have time to get his Bachelor's degree in business. Since enrolling in NU's business management program, Joshua has been promoted four times—most recently to a supervisory position with benefits and an eventual company truck. "The things I've learned in the business program at night are directly applicable to my job. And my supervisors have noticed."
What you learn at night you can use the next day.
- Learn project & organizational management principles you can apply from day one
- Develop effective presentation and interpersonal communication tools that will help you express with clarity
- Research the latest theories in business operations, human resources, finance, and marketing
- Understand ethics and ethical decision making in both for-profit and non-profit organizations
- Observe organizational culture and how it influences a corporation
- Discover the real-world challenges and solutions facing businesses today
A complete list of courses for the B.A. in Business Management program can be found in the Academic Catalog »
Find Out More
You can request more information, or speak with our Enrollment Counselors: