Bachelor of Arts in Ministry Leadership Degree (Online)
With our Bachelor of Arts in Ministry Leadership Degree Online, you can heed your calling to the specific type of ministry that you feel called to. Though there are differences between serving in church leadership and ministering in non-church settings, they both take a person with commitment, integrity, and heart. They also require specialized training, and that's where Northwest University can help.
The online Bachelor in Ministry Leadership is designed for students who desire the broadest foundation upon which to build their ministry and who would like the option of advancing into a master's degree. Our program is holistic and engaging, with an emphasis on a thorough core curriculum requirement coupled with two years of Bible, theology, and practical ministry courses.
Faculty Who Care
Culturally Relevant. Biblically Sound.
When Jason Deuman was looking for a degree in theology, he wanted one that would challenge him to effectively engage with today's culture. Most importantly, he sought a program that was biblically sound. "I was taught by great professors who were always willing to wrestle with tough questions—but always from a biblical perspective. At NU, I learned how to think and teach the Bible well."
Why Choose An Online Bachelor Degree in Ministry Leadership at Northwest University?
- Expand biblical understanding and build exegetical skills.
- Present a carefully reasoned, coherent Christian worldview.
- Integrate biblical and theological knowledge with the practice of ministry and daily life.
- Build confidence, understanding, and skill in leading worship, administering ordinances of the church, caring for the suffering, and leading other ministry activities of encouragement and comfort.
- Learn through experience, self-reflection, critical thinking, sensitivity toward diversity, and personal prayer.
- Comprehend and apply effective leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Understand and utilize media, computing resources, and basic financial data.
- Communicate the gospel through effective strategies of evangelism, teaching, preaching, and discipleship.
View CoursesGo to the Catalog
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.